In order to use the EBONEX Exchange Finance Service service, users should read and abide by the "EBONEX Exchange Finance Service service agreement". Users must carefully read and fully understand the content of each clause, especially the corresponding clauses that exempt or limit liability, and choose to accept or not. Unless the user has read and accepted all the terms of this agreement, the user will not be able to use the EBONEX exchange holding interest-bearing service. The user's actions such as logging in, viewing, and publishing information to the service shall be deemed to have read and agree to the constraints of this agreement.
(1) EBONEX Exchange has launched currency-holding interest-generating products to provide users of EBONEX Exchange with value-added services of idle digital asset wealth management. EBONEX Exchange is responsible for product design management and operation services;
(2) The user guarantees to read and accept the following terms in full:
a. When registering as a user of this platform, the user has reached the age of 18;
b. The content of this agreement is not excluded by the laws of the country or region to which the user belongs and complies with the corresponding laws of the country to which the user belongs;
c. Comply with the EBONEX exchange's currency holding and interest-bearing business rules;
If the aforementioned conditions are not met, the user should immediately terminate the registration or stop using the service;
(3) When using currency-earning services, users should fully recognize the risks of digital asset investment, operate cautiously, and do what they can. The user agrees that all investment operations performed on the EBONEX exchange represent their true investment willingness and unconditionally accept the potential risks and benefits brought by investment decisions.
2. Risk warning
(1) This product is an innovative digital currency financial derivative with relatively high risks. The platform does not bear the loss of principal due to third-party uncontrollable risks such as on-chain smart contract security issues, project failures, etc. (in extreme cases, users may lose all principal);
(2) Under the premise of risk control requirements, the platform will reserve the right to suspend or terminate the currency-based interest-generating services, and the platform has the right to suspend or terminate the currency-based interest-generating services at any time;
(3) When users use the currency-holding interest-bearing service, they should fully understand the risks of digital asset investment. Participating in this product means that the user fully understands and accepts all the risks of this product.
(1) When the system platform fails to operate normally due to the following conditions, so that users cannot use various services or can not normally entrust, EBONEX Exchange shall not be liable for damages. Such conditions include but are not limited to:
a. During the system shutdown and maintenance announced by EBONEX Exchange;
b. The telecommunications equipment fails to transmit data;
c. Due to force majeure factors such as typhoons, earthquakes, tsunamis, floods, power outages, wars, terrorist attacks and other force majeure factors, the Ebonex exchange platform system is obstructed and cannot be executed;
d. Service interruption or delay caused by hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, technical adjustments or failures of the telecommunications sector, website upgrades, banking problems, temporary shutdowns due to government control, and other reasons that affect the normal operation of the network;
e. Losses caused by technical problems that cannot be predicted or solved by the existing technical forces in the industry;
f. Losses to users or other third parties due to the fault or delay of a third party.
(2) Due to system failures, network reasons, DDos and other unexpected factors such as hacker attacks, abnormal transactions, market interruptions, and other possible abnormal situations, the EBONEX transaction ownership cancels the abnormal transaction results according to the actual situation, and rolls back a certain period of time All the data.
(3) When users use currency-earning services, they should abide by the relevant laws of the country where they are located, and ensure that the source of assets is legal and compliant.
(4) The content of this agreement also includes the various system specifications of the Ebonex Exchange, other agreements or rules in the annex to this agreement, and other relevant agreements and rules that the Ebonex Exchange may continuously publish on this service:
a. Once the above content is officially released, it is an integral part of this agreement, and you should also abide by it. If the above content conflicts with this agreement, this agreement shall prevail.
b. Once registered or using any service under this agreement, it is deemed that the user has read and agreed to be bound by this agreement and the above content.
c. EBONEX transaction has the right to unilaterally modify this agreement or the above content when necessary. After the relevant content is changed, if the user continues to use the service, it is deemed that the user has accepted the modified relevant content.
d. If the user does not accept the modified content, he should stop using the related service.
(5) The establishment, entry into force, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Cayman Islands.
(6) If any dispute or controversy occurs between the user and the Ebonex exchange, it should first be settled through friendly negotiation; if the negotiation is unsuccessful, both parties agree to submit the dispute or dispute to a court with jurisdiction in the Cayman Islands for settlement.
4. The titles of all terms in this agreement are for reading convenience only, they have no actual meaning, and cannot be used as the basis for interpretation of the meaning of this agreement.